A dentist, when you really think about it, is a doctor of the mouth. When most people think of dentistry, they think of the most common procedures that are most familiar, like exams, filling cavities, or even cosmetic procedures like whitening. Dr. Michele Claeys also has a number of specialized dental treatment options, each designed for a specific component of your overall oral health.
Ask Dr. Michele Claeys about treatment when you experience any of the following:
- . . . when your smile has gaps and crooked teeth:
Braces are easier and more user-friendly than ever
The latest in braces technology is Invisalign®, braces that are virtually invisible
- . . . when your back teeth are especially prone to cavities:
Sealants cover the chewing surface of teeth to keep out the plaque
- . . . when a tooth is very seriously damaged:
modern Root Canal techniques are designed to save natural tooth structure with procedures that keep you more comfortable than you ever thought possible
- . . . when a tooth can’t be saved, or wisdom teeth need to be removed extractions can be done quickly and with little discomfort. There’s no need to worry with modern Wisdom Tooth Removal
- . . . for a variety of problems associated with your jaw joints you don’t have to live with the pain of jaw and TMJ problems – ask Dr. Michele Claeys about all the latest treatment options
- . . . when deformity or accident requires surgery to the face or jaw:
Maxillofacial Surgery is a dental specialty which includes the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the mouth, teeth, jaws and face. Patients can have a more natural and attractive look restored to their faces with these procedures.